Tuesday 15 October 2013

My Bucket List in Korea

Well I'm such a dreamer. Making everything on my bucket list and write them off is one of my pleasure. My friend wants to go to Korea and want me to accompany....hmmm I still have many in my bucket list in Korea : Here I open again,,,Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa: =DDD

  • Go snow boarding 
  • Visit the Love statue in Jeju island
  • Go sky diving
  • Snorkelling
  • Go paragliding
  • Celebrate Lotus Lantern Festival in Daegu
  • Go to Biseulsan National Park for the Ice Festival
  • Wear Hanbok 
  • Visit as many provinces and metropolitan cities in South Korea (Daegu, Busan, Jeonju, Yeosu, Jeju, Gyeongju)
  • Visit the DMZ of North Korea
  • Learn basic Hangul phrases
  • Successfully cook my own Korean meal
  • Learn how to make ‘korean sushi’ (Kimbap)
  • Korea burn
  • Stay in Hanok village
  • Attend the mud festival in Boryeong
  • Make a Korean friend  (i have made many :) )
  • Make some new foreign friends
  • Visit as many amusement parks as possible! – Everland in Gyeonggi-do, Seoul Land, Okpo Land, Paramount Movie Park, Lotte World, Gyeongju-world)
  • Kiss a korea 
  • Learn how to master chopsticks
  • Ice skate on an outdoor lake
  • Successfully navigate myself on public transport
  • Attend a K-Pop concert
  • Visit one of the many themed coffee shops(I visit Hello Kitty :p)
  • Visit one of Trick Eye Museum (Hongdae, Busan, or Jeju)
  • Watch a sunrise from Homigot surnrise plaza
  • Buy something from Zara, H&M and Forever 21
  • Try and make my own Kimchi
  • Attend the annual film festival in Busan
  • Celebrate a proper ‘white christmas’
  • Cheongdo Bull Fighting Festival
  • Buy a couples outfit! (friendship couple outfits count!)
  • Go to a Jjimjilbang
  • Go to Jindo to walk through the magic sea
  • Visit teddy bear museum
  • Ride a bicycle under cherry blossoms
  • Visit Bulguksa temple in Gyeongju
  • Go to Dokdo Island and Ulleungdo Island
  • Visit Jeju-do
  • Go to Gampo beach
  • Eat live octopus in Norangjin fish market in Seoul
  • Eat live eel in Busan
  • Ride an elephant
  • Learn my soju limit
  • Ride bicycle in Nami Island
Hmmm...hope someday in the near future I will go Korea again !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment