Wednesday 9 October 2013

Korean Drama I watch

I suddenly realise that my world surrounded by Korea. All my skincare products now are Korean brand, music I listen also K-Pop, and drama I watch are K-drama. SHOCKING !! I'm not a young teenager but still love Korea so much. And peek at my wardrobe also influenced by Korean fashion, hahahaaa. Now this post is about K-drama I love to watch OVER and OVER again!!!: 

1. Athena: The Goddess of War 

This is action movie with background story similar to IRIS, between South Korea and North Korea but the plot and the character of Athena is deeper.
I love Lee Jung-woo from the first sight =DDDD starred by Jung Woo Sung
Feel pity for Lee Ji Ah, NTS agent, Woo Sung ex girlfriend, but she still love him till the end of her life T___T
Woo Sung falling in love with the enemy group Lee Soo Ae that was a spy in NTS.
I don't like Soo Ae in this story....because I think Woo Sung should be with Lee Ji Ah :p
Even have romantic part, the action part also very thrilling and amusing for guys too.
Score: 9/10

2.Bad Couple
Everyone whom I recommend this drama always says:" Since when u like romantic drama?????"
Well I don't like romantic drama like Endless Love, Princess Hour, Boys Before Flower. All too cheesy for me and shallow in story for me. Life is not all about love.Period
But "Bad Couple" is total a different story. Main actress is Dang Ja, a successful editor of a fashion magazine that don't want to get married because her parents was divorced.
Even she don't want to get married, she want to have a daughter!!!
So she looking for the best "GEN" from a guy that will be the "father" just for one night stand, then after that she will leave the "guy"
That's the funny part to search the "perfect" guy, and how she is hard trying to catch his attention, and how Choi Gi-Chan-the"perfect guy", a proffessor od biology always refused her. He also never fall in love to a girl.
The story is very funny, romantic, but not cheesy. That is the definition for romantic for me. Finally they got married and have two children. Happy for them!
I really love the story, and watch this drama for second time with my friend :p
Score: 9/10

3. A Gentleman's Dignity
This is my latest drama I watch about the careers and love lives of urban professionals. It tells the story of four men in their forties who have been friends since they were eighteen, as they go through love, breakup, success and failure. 
Kim Do-jin is a confident playboy who meets Seo Yi-soo and falls for her. To his surprise, she doesn't give him the time of day and he discovers that she has a crush on his best friend Im Tae-san. He begins a onesided love for the first time in his life and tries to win her heart.
Im Tae-san is dating Yi-soo's roommate, Hong Se-ra, but troubles arise when Yi-soo's crush is revealed and when Se-ra tells him she doesn't want to get married.
Choi Yoon is a lawyer who is still recovering from his wife's death four years ago but begins to have feelings for Tae-sans much younger sister, Im Meahri. Meahri has always had a crush on Yoon however he refuses to give into his feelings and jeopardize his friendship with Tae-san.
Lee Jung-rok is married to a rich woman, Park Min-sook, but constantly flirts with other women which causes problems and trust issues in their marriage.
Meanwhile a teenager named Colin comes to Korea looking for the four men and claims one of them is his biological father.
Score:8/10


Well that's all K-drama I like to watch over and over again.
All of them have : funny part, sad part, happy part, romantic part, serious part.
Well I love K-drama that starred with many people, so the main actor is not only one couple, see story from many people more interesting!!!!! 

Love,XY











No comments:

Post a Comment