Tuesday 22 October 2013

5 Most Luxurious Korean Souvenir

Wow!! LUXURIOUSSSSSSSSS!! 

It was the first word when I received a present from KTO that successfully make my whole day smilinggggggggg ^___^

Then I'm thinking. If I go Korea and want to buy something for special person, what will I buy? What things that should make the receiver feels that they are special person. Here I share my list:


1. DALVIA
http://dalviatown.com/
Dalvia sell interior things, fabrics, najeonchilgi, and stationary. Najeonchilgi is Korea lacquer ware inlaid with mother of pearl. I know how precious is "MOTHER OF PEARL" when I worked in Bali, I learned about pearl, and Mother of pearl is more precious than diamonds. It takes special pearl oysters to produces special nacres to shelled and cover this pearl. And they can only produced naturally, not farmed!
Special color they radiates like rainbow when lights comes to them makes special feelings of luxurious design.

This box below is my present from KTO. I LOOOOVE it so much!!!

Get out your spectacles and take a look at Dalvia’s surprising twist on fusion fashion glasses cases. Using a design based on needle-and-thread cases from the Joseon dynasty, this brand captures the essence of Korean tradition in new ways. Lens cleaner kits, add-on decoration for your smartphone, and fusion compact mirrors are also available. You’ll have a lot of fun talking about these inventive goods when your friends ask about them!


Dalvia produces some of the most exquisite traditional bejeweled and lacquered boxes, plates, and standing art around. As for its fusion goods, I loved the ingenuity of this safe box! Browsing their inventory, one can immediately see the craftsmanship used to create these magnificent items. 

Dalvia makes traditional and refined Korean works of art made entirely by hand. The craftsman first grinds conch shells, abalone, and pearl oysters with care. Then, as though etching and engraving light, he fixes them one by one onto another object. After polishing and delicately scrapping the shells, the stunning, natural lights are restored.

This clock below is my wishlist :D

You can also find some stunning mirror like this:


2. LEEJOSHOP
Lee Jo Accessories has designed a creative assortment of jewelry meant for hanbok adornment. However, their beauty transcends their intended ceremonial purposes—these pieces can be worn to many occasions. 

I loved the effervescent pink of the jewels used in this metal hairpin. Similarly, it’s easy to repurpose any of their stunning earrings for a night out.


3.HANBOKLYNN
Designer Kim Min-jeong of Hanbok Lynn transforms stereotypical hanbok into breathtaking works of art, fusing traditional styles with modern sophistication. These awe-inspiring pieces could compete with the best of any Western wedding dress. Watch out, Vera Wang!

I also wish my wedding dress will be like this below
Awwwwwwwww me really want! :D


4.SUIN BAG
colorful handbag from the exclusive SUIN“samzzibag” collection. With a variety of vibrant colors, these bags add a noteworthy nod to traditional Korean embellishment using colorful, time-honored macramé tassels and polished button fixtures. 




5. UZ JEWELRY
346-31 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul  02-332-4858
The current accessories collection by custom jeweler UZ plays with geo-shapes in a bold way. My favorite is the hollow pyramid styles in both necklace and bracelet lengths. Select your choice of black and silver, black and gold, or multi-colored metallics.

Next door to UZ (right), original metal jewelry, crafts and designs are offered at Ardor. This exclusive shop features handmade metal wall art in addition to stunning rings and charms. I couldn’t take our eyes off distinctive pieces such as the four-sided precious gem bands, and an Egyptian-cat black stone ring!!! So specially designed by UZ. 
So unique and one of kind will be unforgettable souvenir!

Well , I know, souvenirs like keychain, Korean magnets, fans, fancy gift, car accessories or mobile phone strap even skincare are common souvenirs from Korea and I bought them too for my friends. But if you really want someone really feeling special upon receiving your souvenirs, those list above hopefully can help and must be unforgettable.

Good luck ^^


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...they're very beautiful <3 specially thoses hanbok (^_^) uuuuu...I wanna have hanbok just for taking picture costume,,lol
    btw, great post *thumb up*

    ReplyDelete