Friday 18 October 2013

Cheonggyecheon Stream, Free Foot Spa

First time I learned the map of Seoul before my travel, I read something strange in some river, example between Dongdaemun and Gwanjang market. Those two are on my itinerary and I plan to walk through the "Cheonggyecheon Stream" What kind of stream is that? Some says it's "Free Foot Spa" Haaaaaaaaaaa......jukgetdaaaaaaaa ^____^ Which other country have free foot spa for everyone? :D

I never imagine have such folliage in a big city such as Seoul. Seeing greenery like in the forest in the middle of crowded and packed city give relax atmosphere especially after spending whole day walking. Look at the photos below:


I imagine like heaven in the earth to enjoy free foot spa after shopping whole day, LOL. Chillaxing treat for our feet after a long day tour around South Koreaaaaa. Relaxing, eating snacks while watching modern building and people busy walking in a breeze atmosphere I feel I can spend hours there. Look at those clean water flow.

Sometimes in November there are Lantern Festival in Cheonggyecheon Stream. Make sure you check the date before you visit ^^
Night view also wonderful:

These video below are my dreams...If I come to Seoul in spring or autumn will be awesome!!! Some locals also enjoy the free foot spa.



Buttt, since I come to Seoul in winter....all I can see is snow and cold water! I dare not to open my shoes enjoy free foot spa, everyone will think I'm crazy girl -___- My dream was broken, huhuhuuuuuuu. Just taking this pic. I'm standing in the bridge after walking from Doosan Tower, walk along pyeongchang market, the right side is Pyeongchang market, and the right side is Gwanjang market, where I bought my dinner there :)


If you plan to visit Seoul in spring or autumn, make sure to enjoy free foot spa there. More info about Cheonggyecheon Stream: HERE

1 comment:

  1. Want to know how to get rid of thick calluses on feet ? They are very easy to treat at home and you even no need to go to a podiatrist or buy a medicine. You can treat them easily by following some easy home remedies. Visit us to learn more.

    ReplyDelete