Thursday 3 October 2013

SKIN 79

Special thanks for my sponsor Hotdeals in Korea
Now my Review this time is about SKIN 79. I try 3 kinds:

SKIN 79 SNAIL NUTRITION EMULSION


The skin 79 Snail Nutrition Emulsion has silky texture with rich nutrients takes care of irregular skin balance to make skin soft and smooth. This double functional emulsion also is also helpful for brightening and wrinkle improvement so that your skin becomes more clean and elastic.
DIRECTION: After using skin or ampoule, evenly spread a moderate amount on entire face and allow to absorb.

SKIN79 SUE HYDRATING GEL


It smells really nice! It has a sweet floral scent, but it also kind of reminds of Lychee! Although it is kind of strong, so it may not be suitable for some.
 Since it's a gel-type moisturizer, it's  cooling and refreshing on the skin, but also quite moisturizing. The consistency is thicker than what I would have imagined but it doesn't leave and sticky residue behind at all! It goes on very smooth and leaves my skin feeling very smooth too, as if I adds a protective covering over it, but not heavy. I used this after I washed my face and it feel absolutely wonderful! Hydrating, not sticky, light, and smells great! :D  I like it for it's gel-like texture and cooling sensation.

Will I purchase the Full Product?
Yes! It has all the properties of a great moisturizer (for me at least). And I pick gel type moisturizers over cream ones in general, so I would want to purchase this once I've ran out of my current one. The relatively cheap price is a huge plus too!


SKIN 79 RED GINSENG REPAIRING MASK


This is instant moisturiser that contains red ginseng. Red ginseng is world best-ginseng! It detoxifies poisons and treats inflammation. Non-saponin components of Korean red ginseng suppressed the harmful effects of free oxygen radicals (O, H2O2, OH-, 1O2) which exercise an important role in tissue degeneration. So it is said that this mask is good for anti stress and improves blood circulations.

My comparation with another sheet mask I used before...... I love the scent. Another thing is same like any other sheet mask, gives 20minutes rejuvenating skin.


Ciao




No comments:

Post a Comment