Wednesday 11 September 2013

Innisfree Green Tea

People said that use skincare products in one line can make your skin better than use only one products from one brand, and another brand for serum, another for toner. So, my try is INNISFREE GREEN TEA.


In Korea, some toner use another name: "SKIN". So I use " Green tea pure skin" for toner after wash my face. It smells very nice and subtle. I imagine Korea beautiful scenery while using this toner for boosting my skin. Result is not instantly. But I feel happy everytime I use this product, my skin more moist and glowing.


 After using this toner, I use green tea seed serum. This serum claimed to be antioxidant-moisturizing serum creates a dewy and clear complexion as the seed ingredients harvested from the eco-friendly green tea gardens in Jeju island intensively hold onto skin moisture and the natural hydrating betaine ingredients promote moisture synthesis within skin layers.
My problem that time were red blemishes, acne scaring and oily face. 

After using this serum, I apply Innisfree green tea lotion. 

How was the result: My acnes growing and I have more acnes than before T___T. I'm so sad and didn't know what caused that problem. So I try to reduce one by one. I not use the serum anymore....and my acnes dissapear, my skin become normal again. 

And I know one thing: use one line in a skincare is not always good. I use serum from another brand now. Every skin is different. It doesn't mean the serum is not good. 
That's why we cannot just rely on someone else's review. We must try it ourselves :D
My friend use it and her skin become flawless -____-. So sad didn't work for me. Not my skinmate. Ngiahhahahahahahhaaaaa.... still looking for my skinmate :p

Ciao for now ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment