Monday 3 February 2014

Water Fuse BB Cream Dr. Jart+

Not Medicine - It's Derma Cosmetics

Their statement provocate me into trying their new BB Cream:
Water Fuse BB Cream Dr. Jart+

It's one of Korean cosmetics again even unlike its competitor that have cute and girly packaging, they prefer being simple and elegant.

Their price is kinda expensive in the BB Cream $36 in sephora, and IDR 485.000 in Lotte DS Jakarta.


Claimed to be BB Cream for dark skin and for dry skin I keep trying though my skin color is fair and oily -____-

Here their looks: 

Even they looks thick but they not thick at all. They are light just like a lotion in my skin. And they blend pretty fast and my skin looks more healthy.
I like the result of Dr. Jart+ BB Cream 

I think this BB Cream is pretty clear so they 
will suit any of your skin colour from fair to tan :)
Another plus side is they have SPF25 to protect us under the sun

It's worth trying..But not sure will repurchase or not.
When I finish this must be another new brand has come out.
Yeah cosmetic industry grows so fast! :p



No comments:

Post a Comment