Thursday 5 December 2013

25 Question before End 2013

25 Questions to Ask Yourself Before the End of 2013
1. What am I most proud of this year?
I'm proud I find my another self! I'm proud that now I can swimming, even try diving *still in swimming pool* give me one year I can dive in the ocean! I'm proud I can face my fear. Fear of heights, fear of deep water, fear of loneliness. I trade it with passion. Substitute my anxiety with serenity.

2. How can I become a better _____________?
Hmmm...kinda hard qn....I want to be better in keeping relationship. I know myself very bad in keeping relationship.

3. Where am I feeling stuck?
Sometimes I feel stuck in my workplace. Can I change? Sometimes want to pursue my postgraduate degree :(

4. Where do I need to allow myself grace?
Beautiful. I have a small eyes I know, but I can never find anyone have any more kind eye than me :p

5. Am I passionate about my career?
I kinda enjoy my job and my colleagues are just nice. Awesome!!

6. What lessons have I learned?
I can do everything I commit to do. Go BIG or Go Home!!!

7. What did my finances look like?
Good. Well I'm not rich but I know how to complacent myself

8. How did I spend my free time?
hang out with friends, eating together, watch movie

9. How well did I take care of my body, mind, and soul?
I feed them everyday even sometimes hard to keep in balance.

10. How have I been open-minded?
I consider myself quite open-minded.

11. When did I feel most creatively inspired?
listening to new song, go a new place, do something new

12. What projects have I completed?
50kgs weight from 40kgs :p

13. How have I procrastinated?
Hummmmmm........blogging,,,,,and some trivia I don't have any mood to do.....sometimes I procrastinating asking something from someone.......*errrrrrrrrrr

14. In what ways can I re-structure my time?
sleep more late? :p

15. How have I allowed fear of failure hold me back?
Because of fear....sometimes I hold back from someone.....I have trust in myself.  I can live well with myself.. When I start to love someone, that's the point I start to fear.....dare not to trust.....I'm afraid I will get hurt again...afraid later get hurt can I still live?

16. Where has self-doubt taken over?
swimming, weight gain, independence :p

17. When have I felt the most alive?
Travelling, dancing!!

18. How have I taught others to respect me?
Put everything in a right place. Be respectable.

19. How can I improve my relationships?
I dont know

20. Have I been unfair to anyone?
NOPE

21. Who do I need to forgive?
myself

22. Where is it time to let go?
I always let go everything that not belong to me. Everything that belong to me will always stay. No doubt.

23. What old habits would I like to release?
lazzzyyyyyyyyyyy -___________-

24. What new habits would I like to cultivate?
running!!

25. How can I be kind to myself?
present for myself. xixixii i like to do that !!


No comments:

Post a Comment